Friday, November 14, 2008

Still no sleep

No sleepingpony tonight, just sleepy. So I've been surfing the web and found a few cool things I'd like to share.

Same site that the best dad in the world was on is a video about Free hugs. I've posted the site on my page here. It's the freehugscampaign.org and I've research that it started in 2004 but I've just barely found out about it. It's still going on and am inviting everyone to join and get involved in some way. It won't hurt you. I was surprised to see how Utah has had No campaigning done here in happyland. :) You'd think with all the gay rights supporters someone would have wanted to hold a free hugs sign and give hugs out at least for one hour in 4 years. Gee, think what it would have been like if the movement happened before the olympics. Anyhow, everywhere around the world has had some luck but nothing in Utah that has been reported. So I'm gonna try. I need hugs, don't get many 'round here.

So I'm taking my sleepytime tea and going to bed. Promise. Leave a comment and make me feel special thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment