Friday, November 14, 2008

what's with me saying been a long time

Just realized my titles are lame! It's 1:30am and I'm so tired. I don't think I mention that I'm so sick too. My head is foggy, nose stuffy and runny(how's that work anyways), eyes are teary, throat is soar and swollen, gut is bloated, etc.etc. Can't sleep well but can't stay awake well either. Hungry but food sounds gross. I think you all understand how I'm feeling. So I'm up still and talking nonsense.
Have you ever clicked on next blog when reading on one of your friends sites. Well I've been doing that and then going back to the origianl site. I didn't realize that it just randomly goes to any next blog. I was hoping to get back on a site I was was reading because it was touching to see how ordinary families deal with life. This one family had recently adopted a child from ethiopia and to see the difference in her in 6 months in the US was amazing. She was speaking english in 1st grade better than us children. The family was all white and she very black and the children in the family were spread out in age by at least 5 years each. Anyhow, the mother had commented on how it was exciting to have this little girl be a part of our nations history of President elect Obama and how she can see how she too can have hope for herself being a black child achieving much her in america. I thought at first that the mother was going to give some praise Obama speech because of the huge picture of him on her page but then when I read her post it seemed she may have been for someone other than Obama for president but has seen a positive side to him being president for her newly adopted daughter.
Anyhow, it's nice to be an outsider and sneak a peek into others lives without them knowing it. HEEHEE!

Beware though I've also seen some very unhappy sites too!
CAUTION: DON'T LET CHILDREN GUIDE YOUR MOUSE TO THE NEXT BLOG!

Here's something funny I realized I was saying to my little kitten. His name is Mouse because he's always looked like a mouse and the name fits him. Anyhow, when I'm on the computer he's always nearby watching my every move. He comes and steps on the keyboard and of course, when I'm typing, I have to erase his misstakes, but the funny thing he does is when I'm moving the mouse he attacks my hand.
So today I decided to tell him "Mouse, stop touching the mouse." Which was ironic because of the names. It sounded so funny, in my half mentally challenged way, that I introduced the two. "Mouse, I'd like to introduce you to Mouse and vice versa." NOW you can officially admit me to the looney ward, or funny farm or just tell me to go to bed.

I'm posting some new pics for everyone but don't have energy to give reference to them for now so bear with me. Talk to you soon. Or as I always say, "Been tooooooo long!"

No comments:

Post a Comment