Saturday, June 21, 2008

fire! Fire! FIRE!!

So what's this about a fire? Well it isn't as bad as it sounds. Well it's not ever good when a fire is around unless you're camping. So Dad decided he'd burn some wood and junk from around the backyard in the backyard. He's done it before but I, of course, didn't think it was too smart. We have dried brush in the backyard and he didn't wet it down. Somehow the wind blew a flame and the weeds caught on fire and the wood fence. It warped the neighbors vinyl fence. We'll have to replace it. Only a small portion but not good at all. I'm actually pretty ticked off because I've told him before that it wasn't safe. Anyhow lucky the neighbor girl saw it and told us and another neighbor sprayed it on one side.
Today has been hot and I have done more gardening. Dad fixed the fence and mowed the lawn. Other than that nothin' much happened today. Looking forward to seeing my family at the family reunion. Talk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment