Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Long day....still going

I went to training for the elections today. Nothing I didn't already hear about the last training. Then went to Walmart and got an oil change and bought some plants that I, of course, shouldn't have spent money on. I'm addicted to gardening. I even offered to do the neighbors yard if he got the tiller and paid for the grass seed. He works at an equipment rental place. I just want my house to look good and his property is all nasty with weeds. It's pretty run down. I was watching the WE channel and they had a show based in Florida called the ugliest house on the block. The neighbors help clean up and plant, build, paint, etc to make the property nice. That's what this neighbor needs.
Faith enjoyed playing with her friend while I went to training. She went to the free movie at the theater near us. She watched Toy Story. I took a nap and worked on the yard. Weed killing more like. That's about it.
Visiting teachers came too. Can't forget them. :) Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment