Friday, June 13, 2008

Okay, so I've put up old pics and tried to make this page presentable. Now I best find some friends and family to visit it. Hmmmm, that may be a challenge. Don't really have any? Email addresses, duh, to send info about this site. How rude some people can be, gee. I guess I'm just talking to myself, better yet typing to myself so I best get to it.

Oh yeah, I might want to share what's going on in my life right now.
Well I'm home alone. Yes you heard it! Alone! Besides the animals, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 fish and 1 hamster, I'm absolutely, positively, 100% homefree!
It all started with Tanner visiting his dad for Father's Day, then Scott and his dad going fishing for a Father's day outing. They're camping with friends and gpa Barlow. Then Christiana was invited to a Birthday Slumber party with her cousin, Heather. So Faith and I were really excited to have the home all to ourselves. The phone rang in the morning from her bestfriend, neighbor, Braeda, who asked if Faith could spend the night. It's Faith's 1st real spend the night. I told Faith not to worry about me, I'd be just fine!!!!!! Yippee! It felt more like Mother's day weekend then Father's day. One more time, just for the fun of it. (But with color) YIPPEEEEEEE!! So I was visiting my neighbors blog to see Faith and Braeda having fun and decided I really should get WITH it. I love the color change.

So far, I've had a slice of pizza, watched a movie, feed the animals, picked up a few things and have been sitting here ever since.
In other words, I'm outta here.
Talk to ya'll LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment