Tuesday, June 17, 2008

very tired

So today I've been very tired. I woke up okay but just couldn't stay awake. I wonder at times if I'm just lazy or depressed but I can't say for sure. Since my muscles are so tense and fatigued, I don't think its the former two. I hate it when I'm exhausted feeling. I feel so incompetent, worthless and really boring. I try not to beat myself up for it but sometimes the negative side is too overwhelming.
Tanner stayed home from school, although he really should have gone for at least half the day. I wasn't awake enough to take him or even care. His allergies are terrible this year. He woke up with red, swollen, itchy eyes. I gave him his claritin and it cleared up early afternoon.
Christiana went to school and nothing new happened there. Faith has been floating back and forth between Tanner and me. Of course, I was sleeping so I wasn't much fun for her. She has been doing some learning on the computer.
Anyhow, it's been hot here but nothing compared to my family in vegas or gilbert. Well that's about it. Tomorrow I'll be training for another election position but that's only one day of work. Better than nothing. Love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment