Saturday, June 14, 2008

today wasn't long enough

So Faith enjoyed her first sleep over. She was so cute, she came in at 10:30am and said to me, "So mom did you have a beautiful sleep?" It was so adorable. She wants everyone to know that she slept in her friends bed together and kept bonking heads.
So it's 8pm and it's still Faith and me. I've been too tired to do everything on my list and for once this month it's been hot. A whole 93 degrees. But when yesterday was 79 and the day before was 67, it's quite a difference. Not to mention the rainfall the last few weeks. It even snowed in the mountains and in Beaver and up north in Garden city. I had to cover my crops so they would freeze 4 days ago. Thank goodness I did because it rained like crazy and was freezing cold. Well I went grocery shopping to get Scott's father's day meal. He'll be having steak, shrimp, salad, baked potato, apple pie or rootbeer float. I told his family I didn't want to go to there Father's day party. I'm kind of tired of going out there and rushing to get Tanner at 7 and back home to get the kids ready for school the next morning. Not to mention, its just exhausting.
I've worked a bit on my lawn and garden, vacuumed after the dog's mess, not excluding feces, of course, but I really was meaning his normal ruining of my plants because I wouldn't let him outside. I took a nap and haven't done much more.
The day goes by too quick.
Talk to ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment